Date: June 23, 2022
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM EDT
Does your organization have an internship program? Here’s a great opportunity from Flint & Genesee Group that will take your offering to the next level!
Available to employers of all sizes and industries, Flinterns aims to expose local interns to all that Flint & Genesee has to offer by connecting students to each other and the region. Our organization believes that interns will choose to start their careers and futures in Flint & Genesee when they:
- Envision opportunity in their chosen field
- Develop connections and friendships with other people in the area
- Know where to find the services, activities and types of events they enjoy
- Receive a positive, well-rounded internship experience that goes beyond the four walls of their company
- Experience what makes Flint & Genesee a great place to live, work and play
We help provide these opportunities through a combination of in-person and virtual meetings. These include:
Flinterns Kickoff | June 23 from 9:00-4:00
Join other Flint & Genesee interns for the official 2023 kick-off with a 1-day community immersion program visiting local attractions, hearing from local speakers and networking with other area interns.
Flinterns Lunch & Learn Webinar Series | Dates Vary
This webinar series will provide interns the opportunity to learn more about important skills to succeed in the workplace, such as taking ownership, communication and contributing to inclusive work environments.
Flint & Genesee Group is seeking area employers who are bringing on interns this summer to discuss this opportunity further. If you are interested in enriching your students’ summer experience, contact Brianna Mosier at (810) 600-1451 or email email@example.com