Multiple positions for this title available.
Please visit https://www.hurleymc.com/careers/ to apply!
To be considered for this position you must fill out a COMPLETE application. Any applications not completed in full and properly submitted will disqualify you from consideration.
Union: Licensed Practical Nurses
Status: Full time and Part time
Responsible for 24-hour interpretation of all telemetry patients. Communicates with nursing staff via phone system to accurately manage telemetry needs and rhythm changes. Completes rhythm interpretation, and documentation including posting strips to chart.
Works under the direction of the Nurse Manager.
• High School graduate and/or GED equivalent.
• Ability to read, write and perform basic arithmetic calculations.
• Ability to interpret basic ECG rhythms.
• Ability to maintain and keep accurate records.
• Ability to input and retrieve data from computer/information systems.
• Ability to work harmoniously with patients, physicians, supervisors, co-workers, other Medical Center employees, visitors and the general public.
Necessary Special Qualifications:
• Must satisfactorily complete Hurley Medical Center's provided Telemetry course and pass examination generally within 60 days of hire or transfer, but no later than 6 months.
Twanika L. Dillard