Please visit https://www.hurleymc.com/careers/ to apply!
To be considered for this position you must fill out a COMPLETE application. Any applications not completed in full and properly submitted will disqualify you from consideration.
Union: Local 1603
Status: Part time
Performs a variety of routine and repetitive tasks such as cleaning various assigned work areas and items; storing and delivering equipment and supplies; stocking shelves, storerooms, and restrooms; operating equipment; and picking up dirty trays from patient and utility rooms. Participates in quality assessment and continuous quality improvements activities. Complies with all appropriate safety and infection control standards. Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a courteous and customer-focused manner according to the Hurley Family Standards of Behavior.
Works under the supervision of the department head or designee who observes and checks work for conformance with established standards. Works under the supervision of the department head or designee who observes and checks work for conformance with established standards.
• High school graduate and/or GED equivalent.
• Some familiarity with custodial and cleaning methods.
• Ability to read and write sufficiently to perform the duties of the position.
• Ability to learn the methods, practices, techniques and procedures peculiar to the position.
• Ability to understand and follow oral instructions.
• Ability to work harmoniously with fellow workers and others.
• Ability and willingness to work in a manner that will not endanger the safety of one’s self, other persons and equipment.
• Sufficient strength to perform moderate to heavy lifting, carrying and routine custodial tasks.