Multiple positions for this title available.
Please visit https://www.hurleymc.com/careers/ to apply!
To be considered for this position you must fill out a COMPLETE application. Any applications not completed in full and properly submitted will disqualify you from consideration.
Union: Local 1603
Status: Full time and Part time
Transports patients between service areas/nursing units, attends to the comfort of patients, delivers equipment and supplies, and assists in maintaining a neat and presentable department. Complies with all appropriate safety and infection control standards. Participates in quality assessment and continuous quality improvement activities. Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a courteous and customer-focused manner according to the Hurley Family Standards of Behavior. Works under the direct supervision of the departmental director/manager or designee who reviews work for conformance with established standards and policies.
• High school graduate and/or GED equivalent.
• Sufficient strength to lift moderately heavy objects and to push patients in wheelchairs, stretchers, and beds.
• Ability to read, write, and comprehend English and accurately document activities.
• Ability to learn institutional techniques, practices, and regulations.
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
• Ability to keep required records and make reports.
• Ability to maintain an empathetic attitude toward patients and harmonious relationships with patients, physicians, employees and the public.
Twanika L. Dillard