Multiple positions for this title available.
Please visit https://www.hurleymc.com/careers/ to apply!
To be considered for this position you must fill out a COMPLETE application. Any applications not completed in full and properly submitted will disqualify you from consideration.
Union: Local 1603
Status: Part time
Schedule: 11:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
Prepares and cooks the more difficult and specialized food dishes. Participates in quality assessment and continuous quality improvement activities. Complies with all infection control and safety standards. Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a courteous and customer-focused manner according to the Hurley Family Standards of Behavior. Works under the direct supervision of the Cafeteria/Catering Manager or Food Service Supervisor or designee who reviews and inspects work for conformance to established policies and procedures.
• High school graduate and /or GED equivalent.
• Six (6) months of experience cooking a variety of foods in a large commercial or institutional cooking setting or completion of an approved culinary arts education program.
• Working knowledge of the policies and procedures of a large scale kitchen operation.
• Working knowledge of the operation and care of institutional kitchen equipment.
• Ability to write legibly.