Name: Restart Flint & Genesee Grant Program
Date: May 8, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
Restart Flint & Genesee Grant Program
Restart Flint & Genesee is a special recovery program from the Flint & Genesee Chamber assisting small businesses in Genesee County that have suffered economic distress because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Established with a $200,000 grant from the Consumers Energy Foundation, the program will award grants of up to $5,000 to cover expenses associated with reopening a business under guidelines and requirements for social distancing and safety of clients/customers.
- In addition to being owned and operated in Genesee County, businesses may have up to 50 employees and must have been impacted significantly by Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s “Stay Home, Stay Safe” executive order.
- Industry sectors that are eligible:
- Barbershops/hair salons
- Tattoo parlors; bars/restaurants
- Retail; construction/landscaping
- Senior living/care facilities, and
- Non-critical manufacturing
- Business may not be a franchise and must provide evidence of economic distress or barriers to success.
Click here to join us on Facebook Live or YouTube Live!