The Flint & Genesee Job & Resource Fair on Thursday, May 2, 2019 is free and open to general public job seekers, TeenQuest alumni, and Career Edge series participants.
- BRING SEVERAL COPIES OF YOUR RESUMÉ
- DRESS PROFESSIONALLY
- Entry-level positions
- Up to 25 employers onsite looking to hire
- Ashley HomeStore
- Avancez Assembly (Android Industries) Flint
- Covenant Glen of Frankenmuth
- Dean Transportation
- The DM Burr Group
- Express Employment Professionals
- Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce
- Genesee Ceramic Tile
- Great Lakes Robotics
- Huntington Bank – Customer Solution Centers
- Kelly Services
- Lodgco Hospitality
- MacPizza LLC
- Mass Transportation Authority (MTA)
- McFarlan Villages
- Michigan Community Services, Inc.
- Michigan State Police Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Division
- NorthGate Packaging
- Peckham Inc.
- Pinnacle Hospitality
- PMC Staffing
- Qualified Staffing
- Randy Wise Automotive Group
- Regency at Grand Blanc
- Signature Truck Systems, LLC
- US Census
On Site Resources
- 2nd Time Around Consignment
- AMI Tech
- Clear Captions
- Communities First, Inc.
- DRM International Learning Center
- Essential Bodywear
- Flint and Genesee Literacy Network
- Genesee County Prevention Coalition
- Grand Canyon University
- Greater Flint Health Coalition, Flint Healthcare Employment Opportunities Program
- GST Michigan Works
- Heartland Hospice
- Mt. Morris Consolidated Schools
- Northwood University
- Park Place Hair Studio
- Spring Arbor University-Flint
- STAT EMS, Inc.
- University of Michigan – Flint Mpowering My Success
Is your business seeking entry-level employees? The Flint & Genesee Job & Resource Fair will connect you with many Genesee County residents, including qualified young adults, ages 18-25, who are TeenQuest/Summer Youth Initiative (SYI) alumni, and Career Edge participants ages 18 and older.
Companies that participate in the Chamber’s job fairs also have an opportunity to apply for matching funds to offset one-half of the first 90 days of employment costs incurred by hiring TeenQuest/SYI or Career Edge applicants. This is a limited resource based on available grant support.
Please complete the online application to participate as an employer or resource vendor
For more information, please contact Meghan Slaght at (810) 600-1444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.